Christmas Story Napkins
We at Ann + Anthony want every family to be able to sit at their Christmas table and read the story of Jesus' birth which is why I designed the Christmas Story Napkins. A part of the Christmas story is embroidered on each napkin. A family can read the Christmas story together by going around the table and simply reading what is on their napkin. We pray these napkins bless you and your family during one of the most precious holidays there is.
White 100% Cotton Napkin
Your choice of red or green embroidery.
- A decree went out from Caesar Augustus that a census be taken of all the inhabited earth.
- Each went to his own city. Joseph went to the city of David called Bethlehem…
- To register with Mary, who was engaged to him, and was with child.
- And she gave birth to her firstborn son and laid him in a manger
- There were shepherds in the same region and an angel of the Lord stood before them.
- The angel said, “Today in the city of David there has been born for you a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.”
- “This will be a sign for you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.”
- Heavenly hosts appeared saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom he is pleased!”
- The shepherds said, “Let us go straight to Bethlehem then, and see this thing that has happened…”
- So they came in a hurry and found their way to Mary and Joseph, and the baby as he lay in the manger.
- And all who heard it wondered at the things which were told them by the shepherds. But Mary treasured these things.
- The shepherds went back, glorifying and praising God for all that they had heard and seen.
Taken from the New American Standard Bible